Thursday, February 2, 2012

Waiting for Wicked

Happy Birthday Elise! (Feb. 1)
Happy Birthday Uncle James! (Feb. 2)
Happy (EARLY) Birthday Grant! (Feb. 4)

Just had to get that out of the way! Where in the world has January gone?!?! February 1st was the five month mark of my life in Potters Bar! In another week, Erin and I will have delivered roughly 60 assemblies, seen thousands of children, and made it through half the school year! These poor English kids don't start their "Summer Holiday" until July 23rd!

As I am on our work computer, I do not have any pictures to add. Instead, I will try to confuse you with some British English words. Enjoy!

Fringe
Kerb
Dressing Gown
Creche
Crisps
Aubergine
Lorry
Grips
Plasters
Caravan
Pavement
Queue
Shattered (please use in a sentence)


I think that should be enough for now. In roughly another hour, I will catch the train to London Kings Cross (Yes, the same one as in Harry Potter) to see Wicked, hence the post title. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment